Labor Cost Policy
Hourly Rate is $45.00 per hour + cost of parts. Since each instrument is unique, prices quoted are estimated and may be adjusted based
on actual time involved.
A final price will be submitted prior to actual work and price may need
to be adjusted in the case of repairs that get
more involved as the work progresses.
How do I choose the right size for my child?
Like any instrument, the violin must be the right size for the student if the best results are to be achieved. There are guidelines for choosing a violin based on a child's age. We strongly recommend that you consult with us or your teacher for a size recommendation before purchasing an instrument. It is highly recommended not to purchase a violin online, but to rent for the first three months to ensure that you or your child will get the right size and will continue with music study.
Policy on violin rental agreement
- Students will pay a monthly fee of $20 to use a WSM owned instrument for the school Year.
- Parents and
student assume liability for the instrument during the school year.
- Any damage to the instrument while on issue to the student is the sole responsibility of the student and parents.
- The user fee covers ONLY the use of the
instrument. The user fee does not cover maintenance or damage repair.
- It is the parent’s or student’s responsibility to take the instrument to a professional repair person or shop in the event of malfunction or damage during the rental period.
- The instrument must be returned in the same condition as it was issued.
The Luthier shop also offers a wide selection of string instruments for rent or sale. Woodwind instrument coming soon...
For more information regarding rental please call or text at 413 568 5383 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org